REGISTRATION NUMBER-A O4832(REHABILITATION COUNCIL OF INDIA)
LIFE ASSOCIATE MEMBER INDIAN PSYCHIATRIC SOCIETY
CONTACT- firstname.lastname@example.org / +914 9830021567
Professional Qualification And Experiences
Paromita is a registered psychologist with R.C.I(REHABILITATION COUNCIL OF INDIA) .She is a Psychology Major(M.A,first class, Cal university,National scholar) B.Ed (first class, Cal university).She is trained in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy(C.B,.T) and stress management under Professor Stephen palmer ,at London (IN HOUSE COURSE AT GREENWICH LONDON)
She has been trained in Neuropsychological Assessment and Cognitive Rehabilitation at NIMHANS (National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences, Bangaluru)
Paromita is also a CERTIFIED TRAINER ON DIRECTIVE COMMUNICATION PSYCHOLOGY(DC TRAINER)BY ARTHUR CARMAZZI. DC training is on group Dynamics .DC is used for developing leadership potential, sculpting organization culture, improving performance and employee engagement.(www.directivecommunication .com)
P.G diploma in human resource management (PGD-HR) From institute of management Ghaziabad.
2) She is the visiting consultant for psychology at some of the city hospitals like the Belle Vue Clinic
3) She has attended Certified programmes offered by the British council under the trainer Andrew steele, on”train the trainer” and “EQ” for organisations.
4) She has a 3 years experience of teaching Psychology for the CBSE board. She is currently teaching Psychology for the AS and A level on the international curriculum.
5) She is an experienced TEACHER-EDUCATOR,(10 years of experience).She is a resource person and panel member with PEARSON EDUCATION for conducting continuing teachers Education Pan India
She has Edited and contributed to the international editions of three books Viz-
• PUBLIC SPEAKING –AN AUDIENCE CENTERED APPROACH’’-Beebe and Beebe
• THE JOURNEY OF ADULTHOOD’’-Barbara Bjorklund
•CHILDREN AND THEIR DEVELOPMENT -KAIL
7) She has an active participation ,both in the audiovisual and in the print media(The telegraph, Times of India, The prevention, etc) and does contributes meaningful articles /programmes for Psychosocial awareness and in the areas of Education , Training and mental health.
8) She has travelled widely, on professional assignments to countries like U.K(had been a student in London)U.S.A(Washington DC),EGYPT and SINGAPORE,INDONESIA(BALI) Thus she is equally comfortable with a national as well as an international audience.